To support the project lead in the planning & delivery of the organisation’s services by providing project-based coordination. A key part of the role is to facilitate meetings and provide support to group associates.
The Project Coordinator is a key role within the organisation, supporting the charity’s operations in providing effective management of CSG’S portfolio of activity including the Group’s volunteer programme.
A hands-on approach to winning new business and bid writing accompanies this role.
The Project Coordinator will drive services in a project-based manner, documenting the design, execution, and evaluation of each individual project. Initiative, innovation, quality discretion and commitment are key components to this appointment.
Training will be provided in this role.
- MS Office skills particularly Word/PP/Excel
- Positive outlook and team player
- Knowledge of project management principles
- An understanding/Lived experience of addiction & recovery
- Experience of managing or participating in project teams
- Experience of peer support networks
- Experience/skills in group facilitation
- Working experience in project management roles
If you require further information about the role or wish to have an informal conversation regarding any aspect of the application process, please contact Dave Memery on 07563 184362 email@example.com.
DO NOT SEND IN CVs – download the full job description and the application form below and return to firstname.lastname@example.org.