To support the project lead in the planning & delivery of the organisation’s services by providing administration and support skills as needed.
The Project Administrator is a pivotal role within the charity, supporting the Project Lead in providing effective administrative support.
- MS Office skills particularly Word/PP/Excel
- Positive outlook and team player
- An understanding/Lived experience of addiction & recovery
- Experience of supporting management or project teams
- Experience of peer support networks
- Proficient use of Google Calendar, Google Drive
- Facebook and Twitter group, page and account management
If you require further information about the role or wish to have an informal conversation regarding any aspect of the application process, please contact Dave Memery on 07563 184362 firstname.lastname@example.org.
DO NOT SEND IN CVs – download the full job description and the application form below and return to email@example.com.